Efforts and Courage are not enough without Purpose and Direction – John F. Kennedy
There are so many ways to define success, but the most important one is the way you define it for yourself.
Is success for you:
- A deeply committed intimate relationship?
- A family and time to enjoy them
- Being about to share who you are in the world in a way that contributes?
- Earning enough money to have your needs met? or
- Earning enough money to have your needs met while working 50% of the time and traveling the other 50%
- Raising children who contribute back to the world?
- Spending one weekend a month in your pajamas?
Are you connected to your purpose in life?
Do you know what makes you tick and what makes you happy?
Do you take the time to do what makes you happy?
Whatever you definition of success, do you have that in all aspects of your life now?
- Do you attract the success you desire in your career?
- Are great opportunities always opening up for you?
- Are you in a deeply fufilling, intimate relationship
- Do you have enough money to live the life you desire?
- Do you have enough time in the day to live the life you want?
If you are missing the mark in just one area, it can really impact your life.
I can connect you to the success in the universe that is just waiting for you through one of the programs below: